Find Jobs, Get Breaking News, Listen To Hot Nollywood Gist, Check Quality Pictures and watch captivating Videos etc

Saturday 14 January 2017

Download Audio Music: Ed Sheeran – Castle on the Hill


Ed Sheeran drops two new songs, one is titled “Castle on the Hill”. After taking a break from music since 2015, Ed Sheeran makes a comeback with two new songs this friday “Castle on the Hill” and “Shape You“.
 “Castle on the Hill” has more of a dramatic, galloping rhythmic vibe. “When I was six-years-old I broke my leg,” Sheeran sings confessionally. “I was running from my brother and his friends.”
The song features an anthemic chorus and reflects on his childhood and growing up. “I can’t wait to go home,” he yearningly sings. The song was written and produced by Sheeran and Benny Blanco.
DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran – Castle on the Hill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts