Find Jobs, Get Breaking News, Listen To Hot Nollywood Gist, Check Quality Pictures and watch captivating Videos etc

Monday 19 December 2016

Download Mp4 Video: Drake – Hotline Bling

Right at the stroke of 6 p.m. PST, Drake debuted the video for his hit “Hotline Bling” via Apple Music. Originally the D.R.A.M.-sampled song, which has already spawned remixes from Erykah Badu, Kehlani, and Keyshia Cole, gets a vibrant visual courtesy of director X.
The song is currently No. 2 on billboard’s Hot 100, but Drake is hungry for the No. 1 spot. “I have never had a billboard number one,” he wrote on Instagram. “If I get my first number one during the month of October it will be the biggest moment of my career to date (in my mind) and if you are looking for me on that particular evening I will be passed out in the water slide that connects to our pool.”
Watch Drake Dial up 1-800-Hotline-Bling Below
Download The Video Below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts