Find Jobs, Get Breaking News, Listen To Hot Nollywood Gist, Check Quality Pictures and watch captivating Videos etc

Friday 23 December 2016

Download full Album mp3: Keke Palmer – Lauren (EP)


Keke Palmer is going back to her roots. The multi-talented actress is venturing back into the world of music with a new EP entitled Lauren. The five-song collection is designed to introduce fans to the woman behind the glamorous facade.
“[Lauren is] my birth name, Keke is a nickname,” the Scream Queens actress tells PEOPLE. “After creating the EP, I came to the conclusion that [Lauren] would be the best title for it. This is about a girl that you don’t know outside of the perfection of my fame and my popularity. This is a girl from Chicago, this is the foundation of who Keke is. So I wanted to introduce you to her.”
Keke Palmer – Lauren (EP)
  1. Doubtful
  2. Got Me Fucked Up (Ft. Dreezy)
  3. Jealous
  4. Pressure
  5. Hands Free

DOWNLOAD ZIP HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts