Find Jobs, Get Breaking News, Listen To Hot Nollywood Gist, Check Quality Pictures and watch captivating Videos etc

Tuesday 6 May 2014

EX BEAUTY QUEEN, Nike Oshinowo Flaunts Twins On Hello Magazine Nigeria, Hides Father’s Identity


nike oshinowo twinsThe 48-year-old businesswoman and socialite finally welcomed a set of twins last year in the United States of America after a long time battle with endometriosis.
The ex-beauty queen returned to Nigeria on Monday the 30th of September 2013 with her twins born through surrogacy.
Here is a transcript of a recent interview she had with Hello Magazine Nigeria:
On Her Twins, Nike said:
This is the only interview I’m going to give about it because my children didn’t choose to come into this world or choose to be famous that way. I’m the one who’s famous. My children are not famous. I’m hoping they’re going to be able to live very normal lives.”
nike oshinowo twins
On having kids at 48
   I’m not supposed to be able to have children. I have endometriosis. I didn’t decide it was time, God decided it was time.
    I was out of my marriage, and I was lying in bed, talking to my God “Okay, so, here I am, is this what you want for me? Please tell me the next step. What am I supposed to do now?” and I fell asleep. As I slept, I felt a tug on the bedding and I open my eyes…
    I’m saying you have a choice to choose. I chose to have my children look like the rest of my family. I chose to have my children look like my cousins, the children of my sister, the children of my brother – all the same colour. I did what I needed to do to make that happen. My children bear Oshinowo. It’s a very good surname to have!
The adorable twins are Nike’s biological children but they were carried and delivered by another woman – The identity of the children’s father is currently unknown but there are indications that Nike bought sperm from a sperm bank in the United States.
She already had 2 adopted children. Now she is a happy mother of 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts