Find Jobs, Get Breaking News, Listen To Hot Nollywood Gist, Check Quality Pictures and watch captivating Videos etc

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Download Audio MMusic; Zayn – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever Ft Taylor Swift




Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift unite for the first time on a song “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” and they sound so sweet together. The song “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” is taken from the upcoming soundtrack to Fifty Shades Darker, a sequel from Fifty Shades Of Grey. 
This is Taylor Swift’s first song since her album 1989 dropped back in 2014. The Movie Fifty Shades Darker hits the screens Valentines day 2017. The song reflects a lot of emotions from both pop singers and the title of the song explains it all.
“I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home,” Zayn sings on the track. Taylor starts her verse, “I’m sitting, eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind. Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life.”
Well the song is out now on iTunes and Apple Music, you can get it here. Listen to it below and share your thoughts below…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts